Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ABU-TURAB - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ABU-TURAB > Topics

Subject: SOME LOVELY STORIES
Replies: 7 Views: 1906

antidot 9.01.09 - 05:13pm
Hidden truths in it, where the gravity of our hearts comes hard and strong! When we listen the paradoxical truths. here are! please you share too. *

antidot 9.01.09 - 05:14pm
A sculptor was working on a rock. Someone who had come to see how a statue is made saw no sign of a statue, the person only saw a stone being cut here and there by a chisel and hammer.
That are you doing? The person enquired. Are you not going to make a statue? I've come to see a statue being made, but I only see you chipping stone.
The artist said, The statue is already inside. There is no need to make it. Somehow, useless mass of stone that is around it has to be separated from it, and then the statue will manifest itself. A statue is not made, it is only discovered. It was uncovered; it is brought to light.

antidot 9.01.09 - 05:16pm
Early one morning before sunrise, a fisherman arrived at a river.
On the bank he stumbled against something and found it to be small sack of stones.
He picked up the sack, and putting his net aside, sat down on the bank. To await the sunrise.
He was waiting for dawn to break in order to start his day's work.
Lazily he picked a stone out of the bag and threw it into the quite river. Then the cast another stone and then another.
In the silence of early morning he liked splashing sound, so he kept tossing the stones into the water one by one.

Slowly the sun rose, it become light. By that time he'd thrown all the stones away except one, the last stone lay in his palm. His heart almost failed him, he was breathless when he saw by the daylight what he held in his hand.
It was a diamond.
He'd thrown a whole sack of them away, this was the last piece in his hand.
He shouted.
He cried.
He had accidently stumbled upon so much wealth that his life would has been riched many times over.
But in the darkness, unknowingly, he had thrown it all away.

antidot 9.01.09 - 05:17pm
Once I was passing a hospital. I read on sign: A man stung by a scorpion was treated here. He was cured in a day and discharged.
Another man was bitten by a snake. He was treated and went home, hale and hearty, in three days.
A man was bitten by a mad dog. He has been under treatment for the last ten days; for the most part he is cured and will be fully normal soon.
The fourth news is that A man was bitten by a man many weeks ago. He is unconscious and there is no chance of his recovery.

arab_grl 23.09.10 - 03:37am
shock.GIF omg the last one nailed me lol omg great topic very interesting posts. If all this was book, i would sit n read from front to back covers! happy.GIF *

arab_grl 23.09.10 - 03:38am
plz tell more. i like this very much! *

antidot 25.09.10 - 07:55pm
Dear now a day I'm really very much busy otherwise there are hundreds things like that in my heart. And no there is no any book containing such sort of stuff . But me lol *

* ABU-TURAB Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ABU-TURAB

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits