Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ABU-TURAB - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ABU-TURAB > Topics

Subject: CONNECTION OF LOVE WITH s*x!
Replies: 6 Views: 1515

sadar 29.12.08 - 05:10pm
Can anyone clear it? Here everyone hate s*x, but all roam toward it. Before s*x everyone claims for Love. Question is, whats invisible connection between love and s*x? *

antidot 29.12.08 - 05:57pm
My dear Sadar!
I dunno that who you're n what do you want to know, but one thing is quite clear, that you've pull the clip of hand grenade.
I do believe too that many riots could be flamed after its knowing the reality of your question.
But here I must unpack that Pandora Box... *

antidot 29.12.08 - 05:58pm
Before the detail answere of your question I must say one thing! It'd be helpful for the reasons.
I've firm belief that there's no any greater danger in this dialectical world than Truth itself. From super power countries to smaller groups of mankind, all are sacred from truth. Though they praise to truth, claim for truth! But truth is standing very far away from them with shame, with mercy! *

antidot 29.12.08 - 06:12pm
Hmmm.. I remember that in any previous topic about Love, I've tried the best in detail posting about the anatomy of love.

In short words, we can say, its the topmost power, gravity and eternal energy which is gifted from God to all creatures.
Amazing is also this that todays top physicsts are saying that even in non lively objects that gravity is found.

So in nutshell we can say, that the whole infrastructure of cosmology is based on love. Without it, none could survive, or in other words it'd be a comet.
In human, its feed of our soul, the need of our spirit, the strongest tonic of our psychology. *

antidot 29.12.08 - 06:15pm
Now the s*x:. Now its requested you that hold your pre-occupied notions and make a little space for another direction of reasons and proofs. *

antidot 29.12.08 - 06:44pm
Think about a pea , dancing with lovely feathers in spring,
It comes in total seduction , alluring the whole atmosphere!
And look at the flowers, blooming is fresh breeze!
The lovely sounds of Chuckoo, the honey voice comes from its beck!
Look at the pair of lovely doves, singing sweet melody, which makes our aesthetic sense on jumping with joy!
What is this?
Have you ever asked the question from your consciousness?
Ok! You feel joy, but may I dare to ask you, that all are doing so acts for getting your sympathy? So you may feed them?

No my dear!
Its because of s*x... Where they flourish their offsprings.
With the s*x, they do love, they do dance, they do sing!
Only the reason is s*x. *

antidot 29.12.08 - 06:56pm
For a while, if we may purpose that there's no s*x in the world!
What you see then?
Will be colours at there?
The wind, the trees, birds, even you? Will you be here?
Can you guess even?
We all are here, because of s*x,..
our love is because of that heavenly s*x! I want to ask, if we extract s*x from cosmos, then what'd be here?

But my dear!

From centuries to centuries, we're learnt that s*x is sin... Its deadly poison, its vulgar, its filthy.... So its is or not! But really we'd made it The Greater Atomic Bomb.
And we are forbidden from it.
Though as scientific theory, as we compressed it; it become now really a deadly blasting bomb.
Though its really very subtle, the sacred, but its now the thorn in our throat. *

* ABU-TURAB Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ABU-TURAB

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits