Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ABU-TURAB - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ABU-TURAB > Topics

Subject: Music.... Why it is forbidden?
Replies: 8 Views: 1724

0.socrat 26.12.08 - 07:48am
Whenever everyone enjoys it, it soothe our heart then why our religion forbidden it? Why? Why? *

antidot 26.12.08 - 12:41pm
1st there is no any religion who forbidden natural harmony. Music is same. A blissful harmony of nature.
Haven't you found that in nature every where there's a rhythm, a total rhythm of harmony.
Your heart beat, your breath, the wind, the time, circle of day n night, the periods of seasons, sounds of birds, animals, insects etc etc... All are filled with the harmony of bliss, a sweet rhythm.
Have you noticed that out of rhythm any feeling makes you un easy... Why? Because there is no rhythm! *

antidot 26.12.08 - 12:52pm
From histories its proved that among of old therapies The Music therapy was also adopted by the then Doctors.
Now its really amazed that why todays clergy men restricts music!
Yes I've read that Hadith in which one state of music is strongly banned.
I quote here:
Al ghina ashadu minna-zinna. (Ghina is more harmful than rape.)
Now question is whats Ghinna in Arabic?
Basically Ghina is a night gala in Arabian Culture.
In which they arrange a party in deserts in full moon nights. They user wine and half naked prostitutes dance and reduct them. Thats Ghina.
Now really with a rational think its so vulgar! *

antidot 26.12.08 - 01:08pm
In psychology that sort of activity really damages our positive think approach.
And yes in Islam its strongly restricted. And it must be...
But my dear, why don't we think that its wrong usage of music? Its not only music! If this blame goes to music then with this behavior we can use any sacred thing in wrong way! So could we stop that?
No its not fair...
Now we come to music. In Arabic language there's another word Sama'a. It usually used at shrines of great Sufi saints which is called Qawali or Tarbia Hamd wa Naats. Have you noticed that all musical notes are in it. Where we dance in rhythm and our soul becomes one with our body movement. Whats it? Its music too! Who says that its wrong? No my dear its really a kind of worship. *

antidot 26.12.08 - 01:19pm
P.S: Actually my dear Socrat! We're too much hypocrites. We go to the holy shrines of our beloved saints such as Bullha Shah, Shahbaz Qalandar, Fareed, Shah A. Lateef Bhitai etc etc, and listen their heart soothing songs and at time we really meet with own innermost, and second side we opposes music! Isn't it stereo behaviour?
Saints were dancing on rhythm and sing songs for their beloved but we hate it too.!

Everyone believes that Prophet Dauood a.a (David) was awarded a miracle and that was Music.
Today musicians believe that it was Bhairoo Raga, in which everything remain silent and paused.
And we say Music is tool of evil? Isn't it great hypocicy which we're doing?

Finally I say that Music is really a path to become real human, but if we may use it heavenly... *

0.socrat 26.12.08 - 03:43pm
Ok I understood it. Now tell me please, where's music in religions? *

antidot 26.12.08 - 04:03pm
My dear bro! Have you listened the recitation of wel named Qari Abdul Basit?
For your kind information he recites Holy Quran in Bhairvi Shudh. His all notes are in komal essence.
My dear every lovely Qiraat should must in komal or tewar notes of raga!

Do you know the Adhan, which comes on air on PTV, is in Bandash of Aiman Kalyan & Bhopali.

Think about Naats of Qari Waheed. He beautifully selects them from heart touching Ragas.

Its instructed by Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (p.b.u.h) that recite holy Quran, in very subtle voices.
May I dare to ask, that where from subtle voices come, except notes of ragas? *

sana1010 29.12.08 - 10:03pm
I disagree wid antidot... Islam banned Music bcz when we listen music our minds r divered to music and we used to moan(gungunana.!. Moan might be wrong) it in our minds or in heart... And in result, saying prayer disturbance occurs... Am also music lover... Am sorry God... Please save me from the music... Meim dajjal ke pechay nahi jana chahti... Save me... S.O.S... *

antidot 30.12.08 - 06:17am
HAHAHAHA. Very funny. really strange.
You put a match box and burn a nest.

Now give bad words to match box. ! is it justice?

* ABU-TURAB Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ABU-TURAB

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits