* ABU-TURAB > Topics

Subject: What is Love?
Replies: 7 Views: 891

0.socrat 26.12.08 - 07:46am
Please share here? What is it? Why we do it? *

antidot 26.12.08 - 09:13am
Ask fish that what is sea?
What'd fish will reply?..
It would reply you that This is sea... Now if you emphasis it that tell me anatomy of sea, its measure its shape?
Now its great problem for fish. . .
Though fish lives in it, swim in it, but she can't tell you about the sea!
Same here, we live in love, we breath in love, but its very hard to describe about love.
Love is very beyond to words. Poets had tried to express it but still love is virgin. *

antidot 26.12.08 - 09:23am
Someone said that its gravity of humankind. But is it really?
Then whats dolphin's behaviours when she weep, when she commit suicide! Whats it?
Socrate said its searching of our grabbed part, which was aparted when we were only soul. Though its lovely hypothesis but its not fact.

As I said that love is very supernatural, its not only need but its our spiritual have too. Without food or water may be someone will alive for few days, but without Love? None will be here for even one second. Because its soul worship, its soul food!
And its fact too that we don't want to know about love. Because the real love destroys our status. And we don't want to get rid off our so called status. Its too much hard.
We're very fashioned followers. We don't want to love! *

antidot 26.12.08 - 09:39am
I've heard;
Once Aishtar (Queen of Babil) announced that one who will write a very lovely and full romantic letter, she will get marry with him.

More than thousands youngsters gathered and started writing their letters. Some youngs had written with their own blood to show her their deep emotions. They wrote her beauty as superior than flowers, pea , clouds!

But the result came very unexpected. The Queen selected the letter of a poor farmer.

The crowd was silent.
Total mute!
Because that guy had written nothing! It was total blank letter...

Queen said: I liked this letter, because he has no word to praise me, to love me. His love is unique, total pure, total wordless!

This is love. Where your words are blind, deaf, dead and soulless! Its love.... *

shanzliz 26.12.08 - 12:44pm
Wat do u mean by luv destrys ur status? *

antidot 26.12.08 - 01:34pm
Thank u Shanzliz, for attentivily read my replies.
Listen; once Jesus told that Love makes you beggar, and in that beggar state you'll be a king.

Budha said; Love is not a luxury, but its bed of thorns.

Roomi said in Masnavi that: Love is that which make you beggar to king and king to beggar! Its hammer, when it comes on you, then you'll be total change, you'll forget your ego.

And thats love. Haven't you seen that it had made beggars, Ranjha was king, but in love who begged.

How its possible that you're in love and you remain in your have? Love is topmost enemy of your Ego, your amness. Ok? *

0.socrat 26.12.08 - 03:38pm
ANTIDOT SIR! YOU'RE GIFT OF GOD TO ME. I'VE PROUD ON YOU. YOU'VE REALLY UNLOCK MY MIND. THANKS IS SO MUCH MEAN WORD FOR YOU. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR QUALIFICATION. PLEASE I'M BEGGING . . . *

sana1010 29.12.08 - 10:08pm
About i wana say............. *

* ABU-TURAB Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ABU-TURAB

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store