ABU-TURAB - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ABU-TURAB > Topics

Subject: Arrange or Love marriage...?
Replies: 6 Views: 1336

0.socrat 26.12.08 - 07:45am
Which one is best? *

antidot 26.12.08 - 08:58am
Love or arranged, but both are one action and thats Marriage.
Here I quote one lovely poem of Kabeer:
Kam kam har koe kahy per Kam jany he koe!
Jo kam hirdy basy, bus kam he soe
(Everybody talks about make love but only someone know about it!
If heart make it then its really make love.)
Marriage is purely social matter, not a religious or else.
From centuries its human need, but mind it, its not a matter of s*x...
It is not protecting the couples but the coming children. Only marriage is securing the kids, their fame their integrity. If it don't then marriage is only a rotten custom. *

antidot 26.12.08 - 09:06am
But now a days its curse of media as wel political failures this sacred institute is now total burden. Its unnecessary load on every individual. Now its primary responsibility of state to take action and secure the kids (regarding education health and social security). Anyway this is ground reality that marriage is now a great gamble. Even in love too. So I may say here that do it. . . And if you're not in complex of social inferno then its ok too. Live without it so much happy life. Taste it, or do it. *

0.socrat 26.12.08 - 03:41pm
You mean its social ritual, is it? isn't it considered at heaven as we read it everywhere? *

antidot 26.12.08 - 04:11pm
Yes bro! Its 100% social need. The reason is only social security of upcoming next generations.

I strongly deny that its heavely consideration.
Proof is:
If its heavely work then why Jesus had not got marriage?

If it is heavenly wish and consideration then Divorces would not occur.

Its purely our own wish, own need! *

sana1010 29.12.08 - 10:14pm
Marridge must be arrange bcz marridge is not of two individuals... Rather start of many new relations... Marridge is SUNNAH of Hazrat Muhmmad S.A.W. PBUH... And if any body desive his/her parents then that SUNNAH is soul as we knw Marridge is Gift of GOD... So we must take our gifts with the best wishes and thousands, lakhs and coror of prayers... In my view we must not do luv marridge... Now its upto u... *

antidot 30.12.08 - 06:12am
Very right. *

* ABU-TURAB Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ABU-TURAB

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits