Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ABU-TURAB - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ABU-TURAB > Topics

Subject: MATRIX MOVIE THEME.
Replies: 8 Views: 1782

0.socrat 25.12.08 - 12:37pm
Here I'm requesting the very strange question. I've watched movie Matrix, a long time ago. And watched very much times. But I can't understand its message. Dear Antidot please brief here. Or any one may plz post here. I'll ever thankful to you... *

antidot 25.12.08 - 12:48pm
Dear Bro Socrat!
I know that the this movie is written, produced and directed by Vikoski Bros. Basically they're very closed follower of Oas Piniski, a well name writer and occult believer. And Mr Oas, was deadly disciple of Gurdieff. He also roamed in Sub continent for searching truth. (Now I want to request to other members for adding their comments. I'll post after them. Hehehe.) *

0.socrat 26.12.08 - 04:26pm
Please sir Antidot! Share your knowledge. Please i beg. *

antidot 26.12.08 - 04:55pm
Ok ok my dear bro!
Now what I'm going to share with you, I've read all from following books.
1. Teachers of Gurdjief. By Oas Pinisky.
2. Unknown Gurus of Gurdjief. By Volga Anton.
3. Gurdjief, In search of miracle. By Oas Piniski.
4. Man in Cage. By Oas Piniski. *

antidot 26.12.08 - 05:12pm
As I've told you at above note that The grand teacher of Matrix makers was Gurdjief. (ref: their interview telecasted by Fox Tv in jan 2000).
The Gurdjief was very famous in 1st 3 decades of last century especially in occult science. He initiated one human development center in Paris (1909).
And one day a wenderor hammered on his mind with one question. That Are we slave by our own instincts?
Gurdjief shocked and somedays later he left Paris and journeyed to east. Where he met Hasan Karbalai & Qadir Carpet merchant.
And they directed him to go in Afghanistan, and then he came in Kabul. And again he was directed to go in Sindh for further guidance. All had instructed him that now you're Jor ji Zada, instead of Gurdjief. Then he came to Sindh. *

antidot 26.12.08 - 05:27pm
As he was directed he arrived in Hyderabad and stayed at the shrine of Shah A. Lateef Bhitai.
And Volga written that he stayed more than three years. Where he learned local language, and studied the Poetry of Bhitai (Shah-jo-Risalo).
There is one chapter in that book called Ghatoo (Invaders).
Gurdjief much inspired from that. In which there's very paradoxical story. That one alligator eats the brothers of one disable man, and one saint insisted him that you're only one hope. You can bring your brothers from the belly of that ogre.
In the result he went to sea and with tricks he came with his brothers.
In lesson of that chapter, Shah Bhitai, explained that Whole Humankind is slave by his own created ogre. If human determine then godly powers are with him *

antidot 26.12.08 - 05:47pm
Then Gurdjief written notes from that chapter.
I quote here:
Some machines have trapped to whole human kind. Now human is itself a robot.
He is under orders of that machines, and those machines are like a human! But if neo man come and save the humanity then humankind will free.
And then after couple months Gurdjief left Sindh, and reached to his School of Thought in Paris.
Where he only preached about that philosophy.
Mr Oas, then wrote a book named Human in Cage. The book is total inspired from the discourses of his guru.
Actually Matrix is Sci Fi movie inspired from Oas Piniski's book.
Is it enough? *

sana1010 29.12.08 - 10:46pm
Actually, according to me films r 4 entertainment and nothing else... And i hv never seen that movie... I vl c and try to comment about it... *

antidot 30.12.08 - 05:33am
You much watch the movie. especially its 1st part. its philosophical movie. *

* ABU-TURAB Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ABU-TURAB

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits