Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ABU-TURAB - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ABU-TURAB > Topics

Subject: 99 Names of Nothingness.
Replies: 6 Views: 1394

antidot 25.12.08 - 06:33am
I've posted a topic My Kachari in ALL-IN-ONE forum. Where I'd given a paradoxical truth that GOD IS NOTHING. I was awarded with lovely bad words. here I'm telling it more. *

antidot 25.12.08 - 09:55am
In all heavenly sacred books, its quite considered that God has created all things but He is not a thing.
There was nothing but only God. And there will be nothing but God.
We can find the light and power of God in every thing, but amazing is that things are not God. Because God is placeless, limitless. We can't say that God is only in Ka'aba, mosques or churches, though He is in them too. *

antidot 25.12.08 - 10:06am
In holy Quran chapter no 3. Ayah Kursi, There is commanded to us that God is not sleeping, and He know each and everything! He controls all things and powers But He is not a thing.

In Hindu Upanshida There's a lovely prose. Which is I can see everywhere God, but I can't say exactly that This is God!

Hazrat Ali (a.a) once said in his 1st Discourse (Discourse of Oneness) that: O! The Supreme Creator! I praise to Thee, because all things are thine created but Thou art not a thing. Because Thou art not a creation. *

antidot 25.12.08 - 10:12am
Now I want to clear the meaning of the word Nothing.
This is old english word. Which is component of two words. I.e. No+thing=Nothing. It means Not a thing or not anything.

I'd said God is nothing. It meant that God is not a thing.

Sadly said here that some of fellows misunderstood my statement due to their hasty and aloof psyche and given bad words and issued decree that I'm not human etc etc. *

antidot 25.12.08 - 10:16am
Finally I'm inviting you all that be very rational. Understand that whats going on. Then you may issue your comments. Because we've eyes, brain and thinking power. So with consultancy of those senses we may talk. Not like vomit. Thanks. Any confusion? Please I'll say welcome.... *

sana1010 29.12.08 - 10:42pm
You r right... We must also that GOD is every thing... What u say??? *

antidot 30.12.08 - 05:40am
You're right, and this slogan i.e. God is everything is spreaded by Wahdat-ul-Wajood a school of thought in Tasawuf. But they added further that There's an eternal light of God in everything but we can't say this that Its God. Its God's enlightenment. As God says in Holy Quran, That nothing is out from His Power.
Anyway you're very near to reality. *

* ABU-TURAB Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ABU-TURAB

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits