Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ABU-TURAB - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ABU-TURAB > Topics

Subject: Quranic
Replies: 0 Views: 1177

arab_grl 29.09.10 - 01:14pm
Say (O Muhammad SAW): Verily, my Salt prayer.GIF, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allh, the Lord of the 'Alamn (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [Quran 6:162]

He has forbidden you only Al-Maytatah (meat of a dead animal), blood, the flesh of swine, and any animal which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allh (or has been slaughtered for idols etc. or on which Allh's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, and not transgressing, then, Allh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [Quran 16:115]

Forbidden to you (for food) are: Al-Maytatah (the dead animals - cattle-beast not slaughtered), blood, the flesh of swine, and the meat of that which has been slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allh, or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allh's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering, and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by the goring of horns - and that which has been (partly) eaten by a wild animal - unless you are able to slaughter it (before its death) and that which is sacrificed (slaughtered) on AnNusub (stone altars). (Forbidden) also is to use arrows seeking luck or decision, (all) that is Fisqun (disobedience of Allh and sin). This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion, so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islm as your religion. But as for him who is forced by severe hunger, with no inclination to sin (such can eat these above-mentioned meats), then surely, Allh is OftForgiving, Most Merciful. [Quran 5:3]

* ABU-TURAB Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ABU-TURAB

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits